Inside Sales - Your Next Step
Located in birmingham, AL
Salary: Starting pay based on exper.
Starting pay commensurate with experience & industry skills. Shelby County & South Jefferson County.
Are you Ready to Make a Change? If you are a skilled inside salesperson who is driven to succeed, and you're looking for that next step, we want to talk to you.
We have relationships with over 100 quality employers in Shelby County & South Jefferson County, and our professional recruiters want to help you find your next great job! If you have the skills and desire to grow, we will market you! And we never charge a fee to applicants/candidates.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solutions-based discussions with existing and prospective customers
- Help illustrate cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through outbound calling as needed
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and customer feedback
- Keep abreast of product features and developments, and of promotional opportunities
- Continuously improve through feedback
Here's What Makes You an Ideal Inside Sales Candidate:
- Min. 1-2 years recent, proven success in an inside/inbound sales role.
- Natural sales mindset - understand it's a numbers process, and won't let the "no's" deter from driving towards the next "YES".
- Ability to engage the customer, build rapport, and ask open-ended questions.
- Ability to be LIKED and TRUSTED by the customer.
- Very strong customer service skills - strives to delight the customer
- Very good telephone communication skills; professional email writing skills
- 100% ethical in dealing with the customer and in documenting and reporting sales activity
- Solid grasp of numbers, percentages, calculations
- Strong computer & keyboard skills - quick and accurate
- Punctual and ready to go after it on a daily basis
- Background check required; drug-free workplace
QUALIFIED?... You Choose How to Apply:
Know someone with experience in other areas? Express Pros Birmingham AL South has regular job openings in the other following areas:
Delivery drivers (CDL & non-CDL), assembly-production, general plant labor, machine operators, warehouse, shipping & receiving, landscaping, housekeeping, apartment maintenance, plant maintenance, apartment leasing, accounting, clerical, admin, inside sales, customer service, outside sales, medical reception, medical billing-coding-collections, and MUCH MORE!!
See how Express Pros Birmingham AL South can help YOU land your next JOB!
Interview Process CLICK HERE Hiring Process CLICK HERE Answers to FAQ Click HERE
Building your career. Building Relationships. Like US on Facebook
inside sales, inbound sales, client care, customer care
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242