1st Shift Assemblers-Athens, GA
Located in Athens, GA
Pay Rate: 1st $14.25/hr
Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Requires an assembly, mechanical or electronic aptitude with a good working knowledge of assembly practices.
- Uses various tools provided in the work area to perform assembly duties
- Use of lifting devices to move heavy components of weights of more than 35 lbs.
- Seeks out paint defects and may perform paint touch up as needed.
- Follows documented procedures standard work, routings, and blueprints to perform safe and defect free assembly and adjustment of components and prime product.
- Follows and utilizes CPS principles of 5S, Continuous Improvement Idea Reporting, Waste Elimination, and Standard Work.
- Keeps work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Contributing team member
- Must have effective communications skills
- Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing environment and the ability to connect parts together using hands or tools.
- Seeking team members interested in helping build the foundation of a positive team focused culture while safely building quality machines.
- Experience working in a team based environment.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to Billie Jean Jeffcoat or call her at 706-548-0625, ext. 205.
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606