Administrative / Clerical Support
Located in Fenton, MI
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton looking for qualified candidates for an office Administrative/Clerical Support position in a residential-based office, located in the Hartland area.
Starting pay is $18.00 - $20.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Position is a day shift, full-time Monday through Friday. We offer competitive compensation in an exciting and friendly work environment, with potential for advancement within the company. Benefits are offered as well.
Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, routing incoming calls, and taking messages to ensure sure they get to the appropriate employee.
Performing various, rotating clerical and administrative duties as directed in support of the various back-office operational departments of the company.
Specific duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry and transactional support pertaining to customer order fulfillment and receivables, as well as, vendor payables
- Organization and facilitation of ground shipping on pending orders
- Helping Sales and Quality Assurance with customer information request fulfillment
- Assisting in the preparation of daily deposits
- Opening and sorting all incoming mail and processes all outgoing mail
- Data management support to the Supply Chain & Logistics Coordinator
- Administrative support to the Chief Finance and Operations Officer
- Preparation of materials to be shipped for pending company trade shows
- Proficiency in a wide array of basic business computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook; Intuit QuickBooks; the ability to utilize, search and navigate on the Internet; and general familiarity with Dropbox and cloud storage. Experience with B2B EDI (electronic data interchange) processing and interfaces is not required but is considered advantageous to the applicant.
- A positive outlook and willingness to work with and as a team.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- General workplace reliability and punctuality.
- A long-term commitment to the company and willingness to grow with us.
- A valid driver’s license
- U.S. Citizenship or hold Permanent Residency
- The ability to lift or carry up to 50 lbs
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree is preferred, but relevant experience in lieu of a degree is also acceptable.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (517) 546-5627
Benefits of working with Express:
Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today! Express Employment is a Veteran friendly employer.
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresshowell.com
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114