Outside Sales Representative, K039
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $14.00 hr to start
Local Virginia Beach service company, is searching for the right candidate to fill their Outside Sales Representative position.
This is a Business to Business Outside Sales position. This is a well-established service company, and a great opportunity become established and grow with the company.
Pay Rate: Base pay $14.00+ hr (depending on experience) plus commissions
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9:00 AM - 6:00PM
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a Word or similar editable document) to: email@example.com include the job title (Outside Sales Rep, K039) on the subject line. Once you have sent your resume, please call us at 757-961-8368 to speak to Joy Hart about your qualifications for this job.
The Virginia Beach Express Employment Professionals office is a locally owned recruiting firm that focuses on assisting career minded professionals locate the right job environment within South Hampton Roads. Our desire is to help candidates move their careers forward ! There is never a fee to our candidates.
- Meeting individual Account Sales Objectives by generating quotes, Securing accounts,
- Generating information pertinent to the market,
- Meeting individual quotas and the performance requirements relating to individual and group objectives,
- A candidate should expect to spend 75% of their time in the field cold-calling, canvassing, and delivering proposals.
- Attains individual and group Sales objectives
- Provides regular updates and information relating to daily activities and account status to the Sales Manager
- Works in cooperation with the Sales Manager to help achieve individual objectives
- Works with the Sales Manager to develop reports to indicate levels of individual and group achievement
- Develops and maintains economic and market information documentation
- Analyzes, collates and presents information related to current market conditions and competition as requested by the Sales Manager
- Establishes and maintains accurate prospect and customers records
- Cooperates and coordinates start-up of new accounts with Operations Representatives
- Prepares and/or reviews new business proposals with accuracy and professionalism
- Makes recommendations to Sales Manager relating to effective sales methods and techniques
- Coordinates start-up of new accounts and develops short and long term relationships with accounts and franchisees as instructed by the Master Owner and Operations Representative
- Performs other related duties as assigned
PREREQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years previous experience in outside business-to-business sales
- Outside cold calling experience is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Clear and pleasant telephone manner, easy to understand oral communication ability
- Knowledge of MS Office products to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proficient in the use of the Internet
- Ability to document detailed and accurate prospect and client information in electronic database
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to function in high-pressure situations
- Ability to take legible hand-written notes where necessary
- Correctable vision and hearing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455