Inside Sales Representative
Located in Pittsburgh, PA
Salary: up to 60k first year
Are you resilient? Can you smile in the face of adversity and talk to anyone? You might be ready for a job as an inside sales representative Inside sales representatives sell retail products, goods and services to customers. Sometimes, sales representatives will focus on inside sales, which typically involves "cold calling" for new clients while in an office setting or working with and waiting on customers directly.
Express Employment Professionals is looking for perfect candidates for Inside sales. The ideal candidate handles 50 to 150 emails per day plus another 50 phone calls. Ability to work on 10+ more projects at a time. Handle walk-ins and do 2 to 3 site visits per month.
Ideal candidate will be
- Excellent communicator
- Someone who knows how to sell but can also deal with the details
- Ability to manage long term projects
- Detail oriented
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- flexibility is a must
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS OF AN INSIDE SALES REP
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. Inside sales reps will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: Inside sales reps speak to customers about a product's different features and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: Inside sales reps might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
3-5 years sales experience is preferred
Min of Associates Degree, Bachelor's preferred. Someone who has a desire to learn
- First year earnings potential up to $60K for a motivated sales rep
- 80 hours of PTO
- 6 paid holidays
- Health care - we pay 50% plus offer dental & vision
- Simple IRA
Express Office: Pittsburgh (South)
4141 Brownsville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15227