Machine Operator - 2nd shift
Located in Green Bay, WI
Salary: 14.00+ Based on Experience
Title: Machine Operator
Type: Full-time, Evaluation-to-Hire
Hours: 12-hours shifts
Pay: Based on Experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Summary: This position is responsible for all aspects of operating a bag making machine with an in-line printing press. Duties include assisting with machine set-up, making adjustments to maintain product quality and consistency, packaging product produced by the machine and performing periodic visual ad system-based QC inspections to insure proper and consistent adherence to qualify standards and customer specifications.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for preparing and running customer orders accurately and timely.
- Ensure quality is number one.
- Ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally.
- Possess decision making and analytical abilities.
- Completes related computer entries and documentation.
- Comply with company policies.
- Maintain housekeeping of surrounding area.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- High School or equivalent.
- Must have general computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Industrial experience and demonstrated knowledge of general safety and OSHA requirements.
- Ability to communicate and work in a team environment.
- Must be well organized, detail and customer oriented.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively.
Benefits once hired: Comprehensive wage and benefit package including Health, Dental, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k Retirement Savings with Employer Match and tuition reimbursement.
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000 and ask for Barb
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304