Electric Assembly - 1st + 3rd Shift
Located in Roberts, WI
Salary: 17.00 - 19.00
1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00am - 2:30pm
3rd Shift: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 p.m. - 6:30 a.m.
Type: Full time
1st Shift: $17.00/hour
3rd Shift: $19.00/hour
Location: Roberts, WI
General Summary: Express is searching for candidates that have great attention to detail for an assembly position that could turn into a leadership role. The assembly operator is responsible for carrying out various steps in the wire harness assembly process in a safe, accurate manner, while adhering to high quality standards. This work is done through following work specifications, a high degree of manual dexterity, and the use of hand tools and associated equipment. There are three classifications of Assembly Operator.
- Responsible for reviewing and understanding all assembly paperwork/prints/work instructions and carrying them out through assembly process.
- Required to seek guidance in assembly work if necessary.
- Conduct required quality checks through assembly process. Responsible for identifying process defects, and nonconformance, and reporting the same to the Lead of Trainer.
- Responsible for maintaining good housekeeping in work area.
- Performs all the duties in a safe manner.
- Other related duties as assigned when required.
- Assembly Operator 1: Read basic customer prints/basic assembly prep work/tinning wires/work with larger wire components.
- Assembly Operator 2: Work with complex customer prints, and associated documents/soldering/hand crimping/work with small terminal wires.
- Assembly Operator 3: Complex soldering work/advanced and complex hand crimping/ability to rewrite assembly process. Self-sufficient with little to no supervision.
Working Environment: This setting requires constant physical effort divided primarily between periods of standing, and sitting. The work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment. Lifting up to 30 pounds on an occasional basis is required to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday (6 Days Observed)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
To Apply: Call or Text "Roberts Assembly" to the River Falls Express office at 715-426-6134 or fill out an Online Application at ExpressPros.com/RiverFallsWI
Express Office: River Falls
1561 Commerce Court
River Falls, WI 54022