Located in Mandeville, LA
A Mandeville office is looking for a Billing Specialist!
The Billing Specialist serves as the contact for billing issues and serves as the key contact for insuring that all appropriate information is communicated to customers. This position is responsible for billing sales orders and service work tickets. The Billing Specialist should have a high level of knowledge related to product and service billing.
- Education: Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred, experience in lieu of education is acceptable.
- Experience: (2+) Two or more years billing Battery, Charger and UPS systems or related field is a plus. Three or more years of billing experience is required.
- Specific Knowledge: Computer Skills, software skills: Microsoft Word, Excel. Must be pleasant on the phone and be able to communicate numerical billing information to customers.
- Leads all billing functions within the company
- Assures that all billing disputes are remedied in a timely and effective manner
- Be able to meet all monthly and yearly billing deadlines, including actual deadlines for bills to customers
- Maintain online customer billing accounts and portals
- Responsible for the mailing, emailing and distribution of invoices to the customer
- Responsible for efficient and accurate statements
- Responsible for assuring that accurate billing documents are sent out to customers on schedule
Express Office: Covington (Northshore-New Orleans)
100 Louis Prima Drive
Covington, LA 70433