Customer Account Representative
Located in Friendswood, TX
Express Employment Professionals-Houston Bay Area
is looking for an upbeat, experienced Customer Service Representative with excellent communication skills and experience/skills with the following:
Goal of Function
- Communicate effectively with customers by phone and email to ensure the best service possible
- Coordinate with sales team in the implementation of customer strategies ,
- Receive and process customer purchase orders accurately and efficiently
- Research and resolve issues pertaining to Customer Service nonconformances
- Allocate and assign inventory to specific Customer orders
- Customer order logistic handling, warehouse customer order placement and coordination
- Complete an order "from front to back" in the ERP system - sending an order acknowledgment, entering the PO, allocating inventory, posting the invoice, sending to the customer, handling any issues
- Handling documents such as BOLs, CoA's, hazardous material, etc.
- Execute order management and transactions for accounts within Americas region
- Coordinates entire order and supply management tasks (“quote to cash”) and ensure supply performance is delivered according company guidelines
- Supervision of delivery plans and logistic processes
- Active advising major customers with related Key Account Manager
- Regular contacts with international wholesale clients via phone and email
- Develop skills and knowledge to enable added value activities such as continuous improvements, process and cost optimization
- Interactions with other departments on-site and abroad
- Handle all phases of order processing such as order entry, invoice proofing, order maintenance, paperwork and miscellaneous invoice and sales history.
- Handle customer collection for all outstanding invoices.
- Manage all activities relating to offsite consignment warehouse, as well as billing, coordinating inventory movement and purchasing
- Manage customer accounts in coordination with Sales team.
- Enter and maintain customer orders, customer master and CSR information, and price list maintenance.
- Ensure customer complaints regarding product or service issues are properly communicated.
- Issue returns as necessary, including the preparation of all necessary paperwork
Required Skills and Experience
- College degree strongly preferred but not required.
- 4-5 years professional experience required.
- Experienced IT-user skills: MS Office (Word), ERP (MS Dynamics NAV or AX)
- Experience with bill of ladings, certificate of analysis, packing lists, material safety data sheets, and all other required paperwork needed for shipping to domestic and foreign destinations
- High customer and service centricity with quality awareness
- Pro-active behavior and interest for company, processes and product lines
- Flexible with an appreciation of a fast-growing and multi-cultural environment
- Highly organized with good problem solving skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have strong communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual is a plus
Below are the service criteria:
- Team player
- Work ethnic
- Culture fit
- Senor of urgency
- Functional experience will be positive
Four Ways To Apply: (choose one)
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/bayareahoustontx/
Submit it to the Houston/Bay Area location
Call our office at 281-648-4200
Visit our office at 211 E. Parkwood Suite 210 Friendswood, Tx 77546
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today!
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com/bayareahoustontx
Express Office: Houston (Bay Area)
211 East Parkwood
Friendswood, TX 77546