Medical Assistant - Full Time
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $15.00 - 18.00, dep on exper.
$15.00 - $18.00 /hr. to start, depending on experience. Southside Birmingham. Full time, Mon-Fri, 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (off at 1:30 on Fri’s).
We are searching for a sharp Medical Assistant to add to a flourishing, 3-physician medical practice team. Your goal will be to help ensure smooth operational workflow, so that our patients receive the best possible care. This fast-paced, team-oriented role offers the opportunity to work collaboratively with an established, caring team.
Medical Assistant Job Highlights:
- Collaborative work environment, closed Friday afternoons
- Very busy practice, especially on Mondays when all 3 physicians are seeing patients (25-30 patients per doctor)
- Will be working within MediSYS EMR system
- Will be working with one physician each day; may be rotating
- Scrubs provided; 3 weeks’ vacation after 90 days; all major holidays; 70% single coverage pd by employer; dental & other benefits
What We Look for in a Great Candidate:
- 1 year recent experience working as medical assistant in busy office
- EMR experience required; MediSYS a plus;
- CAT Scan experience a plus
- Personable, approachable & professional in demeanor and appearance
- Strong willingness to learn
- Excellent communication skills – will be returning patients calls, emails
- Excellent teamwork & collaborative skills
- MS Outlook experience; solid, basic computer knowledge
- HIPAA compliant with sound medical practices
- High school diploma/GED is required – higher education a plus
- Drug-free workplace; background check required
You Choose How to Apply:
- CALL US at 205-981-1141, to immediately discuss your interest and qualifications
- Email us an updated resume at: email@example.com. Please put “Medical Assistant” in email Subject
- Apply online – click the button below to get started
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Alabama, and Birmingham, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242