Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Located in Georgetown, TX
Salary: $17.00-$23.00/hour DOE
Urgent opening! We’re hiring a Second Shift Production Supervisor to start ASAP with a major manufacturer in Georgetown!
Do you have experience managing employees and are looking to take the next step in your manufacturing career? This may be the perfect opportunity for you! A leader in the thriving manufacturing industry in Georgetown is hiring a Production Supervisor on Second Shift. The right individual will have a combination of practical skills and experience and leadership capabilities to guide their team to meet production goals. Applicants who are bilingual in English and Spanish are especially encouraged to apply!
This is a fast-paced fabrication environment where agility and quick responses are essential. The ability to meet production deadlines under pressure will ensure success for the right candidate.
Work schedule: 2:45 PM – 11:00 PM Monday through Friday; must be available for Saturday
Pay rate: $17.00-$23.00/hour, depending on experience
- Achieve planned production goals for shift
- Communicate job expectations to supervised employees & hold accountability at individual and team levels
- Closely follow daily operations
- Provide guidance to supervised employees & nurture a culture of respect
- Coordinate with other departments to execute production schedule accurately and on time
- Help train new employees and developing personnel growth
- Develop and implement strategies to improve machine operator capabilities
- Address malfunctions in manufacturing process by coordinating with other departments and follow through on results
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Manufacturing as a Supervisor
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a huge plus!
- Experience supervising at least 20 employees
- Ability to plan and execute production goals
- Ability to think quickly and problem solve under pressure and time constraints
- Ability to grow and maintain respect and interpersonal skills on a diverse team
- IQMS software exposure is preferred but not required
- A college degree is highly preferred but not required
- Must be computer literate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Teamwork oriented leader
- Ability to uphold individual accountability on busy shift
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment under tight deadlines
- Punctual and reliable
- Available for overtime & weekend availability
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664