Express Employment Professionals has been servicing the Greater Lansing area for 19 years specializing in Industrial, Administrative, and Professional staffing. We work with a variety of suppliers that are looking for Production Workers immediately! As an Express Associate, you are eligible for benefits while you are working full time including, Medical, Dental, Vision, Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, Short Term Disability, Direct Deposit, and Training.
Responsibilities of the Production Worker
- Maintain a steady workflow by performing prescribed procedures accurately and timely.
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all company instructions, safety policies and rules.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
Requirements of the Production Worker
- Previous experience may be required
- Solid work history and longevity
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent attendance and positive attitude
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be available for 1st and 3rd shift
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour increases to $12/ hour upon hire