IT Software Engineer/Mobile App Developer, M161
Located in Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $40,000+ yr, DOE
Virginia Beach, IT solutions company in search of an experienced Mobile App Developer to join their growing team.
Permanent, Full Time Position
Salary: $40+k (negotiable depending on experience)
TO APPLY: Please email your up to date resume (in a normal Word Document or other editable format; no links please) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title (Mobile App Developer, M161) on the subject line. Once you have sent your resume, please call us at 757-961-8368 to speak to Joy Hart about your qualifications for this job.
Scope of Work.
The primary responsibility of the Mobile App Software Engineer (SE) is to design, develop, and install mobile app software solutions, under the guidance the Senior Software Engineer/Director of IT.
In addition to the development of new functionality using mobile app technology, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting existing customers’ requests for customizations and issues resolution with the company’s industry-leading mobile app tool.
These duties often will involve requirements gathering and analysis; specification and report writing; data manipulation, recording, and input; technical support, design, and analysis; research and development; training and testing; customer support and application development; and maintenance and support of systems and software.
Skills and Qualifications includes skills in Mobile App Design and Development as well as Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, and Software Requirements.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate skill and expertise in the development of mobile apps including the ability to integrate data from the mobile app into the core SMS software platform. Specific skills and expertise include the following:
- Experience in building native iOS and Android applications
- Experience developing against common API technologies including REST and SOAP
- Experience in working with AWS is a plus
- Take all reasonable efforts to insure confidentiality to protect the integrity of the company and all information that you may receive from the Program, their Participants, or employees; this includes compliance with HIPAA requirements.
- Remain current and familiar with the details of the company’s Success Management Software, Participant’s Login Portal on the Website, and the Automated Phone System (Integrated Voice Recognition-IVR).
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional
Express Office: Virginia Beach
4530 Professional Circle
Virginia Beach, VA 23455