Located in Missoula, MT
Express Employment is seeking a Sanitation Worker*:
This position has a varying schedule and is a afternoon/night shift.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
-Cleaning and stocking of the production floor.
-Condition of employment requires knowledge and conformance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as applicable to the position.
-Work in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Work along side the Production team to clean and sanitize manufacturing floor and equipment
- Work in a wet room to clean barrels
- Work in a manner consistent with the sanitation area’s requirements
- Restock the gowning room
- Operate sanitation equipment in a safe manner
- Keep supervisor informed of all issues relating to sanitation area
Required skills include but are not limited to:
-High School Diploma or Equivalent.
-Able to work in a team environment with a diverse workforce
- Punctual and Good Attendance
- Good communication, math, reading and writing skills
- Basic clerical and mechanical aptitude
- Able to work in a fast-paced repetitive work environment
- Must be flexible and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Quality, safety minded, reliable, precise, and self-motivated
- Must be detail oriented, and able to spot defects or errors in all formats
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds minimum – more than 50 pounds requires a team lift
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
-Due to the nature of the production environment, must be able to work in a variety of temperature conditions.
*Applicants for this position will be subject to a background check and drug test.
Express Office: Missoula
Missoula, MT 59801