Located in Toronto, ON
Salary: Up to $70K
Our client, a well-established service company, is looking for a Warehouse Manager to add to their growing team.
BENEFITS TO YOU:
- Up to $70K per year depending on experience
- Full Benefits after probation period
- Standard Vacation time
- A friendly environment in a family-oriented company
- Free parking and TTC accessible
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager in a warehouse
- G Driver’s license with clean abstract is required
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Experience with forklifts is an asset
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills and customer relations skills
- Excellent attention to details and organizational skills
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to delegate
- Ability to do heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
- Computer savvy
- Experienced with managing a fleet of delivery trucks
Manage up to 8 warehouse staff members
Manage shipping, receiving, and inventory
Ensure compliance with all shipping and receiving processes
Develop KPI’s to ensure the warehouse is able to meet company goals and targets
Manage warehouse space for efficiency and productivity
Manage vendors and other suppliers
- Manage warehouse cleanliness
This is an excellent full-time work opportunity with a well – established company located in North York. Work hours are from 9am to 530pm, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend and OT.
We’re looking for a Warehouse Manager that leads by example and goes about their role with a solution-oriented attitude. While it’s important to always be professional, respectful and cordial to your peers, this is a managerial role where new and current staff will look to you for guidance and assistance. We’re looking for a team player with strong communication and organizational skills who is looking to better the organization and success of our warehouse and company!
Benefits to you:
This is a permanent placement position with our client company. The successful candidate will be placed on the client company payroll immediately. Express Employment Professionals has been asked to conduct a Candidate Search for our client and will not be payrolling the successful candidate.
We appreciate and thank all applicants; however, we will only contact those qualified for the position for an interview.
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2