Located in Grand Forks, ND
Local company seeking a motivated Customer Service Representative to join their team as a Delivery Driver.
- Organizing products in your vehicle
- Reviewing customer inventories and storage areas upon each visit
- Collecting product for laundering
- Consistently building rapport and adding value through your delivery
- Monitoring and seeking feedback from customers on perceived levels of service
- Consulting customers on additional product options
- Coordinating with CSMs and CSSs about creating solutions for current customers’ needs and product gaps.
- Quality workmanship, teamwork and regular attendance are essential in these roles.
- Commercial Vehicles Operation
- Must be physically qualified to drive a Commercial Motor Vehicle and carry a medical examiners certificate stating such qualifications as dictated by Company, Federal (Such as FMCSR 391.41) or Provincial regulations in the country in which the job duties will take place.
- Maintain a clean, professional and tidy personal appearance.
- Practice appropriate lifting and carrying techniques as well as take every safety measure while driving.
- Must be 21 years old
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year of previous delivery or route sales experience, desired
- Proven record of punctual work attendance
- Excellent driving record
- Lifting ability: up to 75 pounds
- Push & Pull ability (with assistance): up to 100 pounds
- Ability to work an 8-10 hour day
- Hold and maintain a DOT medical certification
- Bilingual (Spanish and/or French), a plus
- Having good communication, writing and math skills
Please contact Joan Bengs at 701-740-0325 or email@example.com for more info on this great opportunity!
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201