General Production Associate
Located in Molalla, OR
Salary: $15-$17 DOE
A client of ours in Molalla is looking to add a General Production Associate to their team. Applicants of all skill levels are encouraged to apply. This is a great opportunity for an individual to expand on their manufacturing skills and experiences.
** please be advised there is the potential to be exposed to nut products when working in this facility **
This is an evaluation-to-hire position!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Term Life and Short-Term Disability
- Weekly paychecks
- We offer $100 referral bonuses, if you have friends or family looking for work, we will pay you!!!
- Preparing and Assembling wooden cabinet components.
- Operating hand and power tools to complete production tasks.
- Working closely within a team to meet production goals.
- Consistently monitoring product for quality.
- Assisting with other duties and projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs):
- Good manual dexterity for operating tools.
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player.
- High attention to detail and focus on quality.
- Comfortable standing, bending, and lifting up to 40 pounds as needed.
- (Most processes lift less than 10lbs)
- Flexible and willing to assist in other departments as necessary.
- Commitment to reliable and punctual attendance.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 5:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Occasional Saturday shifts)
** Due to production needs, associates will regularly be asked to stay for mandatory overtime. During slower seasons, the standard 8-hour shift will end at 1:30 PM. Any hours worked over 40 hours in a week are considered over-time and will be paid out at a rate of $21 per hour. **
As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right opportunity for you and your career. We offer competitive wages, immediate medical benefits, a 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, and more! Employment with Express Employment Professionals depends on successful completion of the Express process, which may include drug testing, background checks, meeting Express bonding requirements, and completing the work authorization paperwork.
Apply in 3 ways!
- Call us at 503.612.1800 Monday-Friday 7 am-5 pm
- Submit your application via www.ExpressPros.com/WestTualatin, be sure when you submit your app to submit it to the West Tualatin location.
- Stop by our office! Express Employment Professionals is located at 19407 SW Martinazzi Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062.
Express Office: West Tualatin
19407 Southwest Martinazzi Avenue
Tualatin, OR 97062