Mobile Equipment Mechanic
Located in Medford, OR
Maintain and perform continuous upkeep of the mobile equipment. Service and perform continuous repairs of the equipment. Use a complete range of both hand and powered tools to complete some tasks. Troubleshoot equipment in need of repair in the process of maintenance. Be knowledgeable and competent in mechanical repair. Must understand the internal mechanisms and maintenance tasks to repair, service, and upkeep the various equipment. Will assist millwrights, electricians, and all other maintenance personnel with various tasks as the situation calls for.
- Maintain, service, troubleshoot, and perform continuous repair of the mobile equipment
- Use a complete range of tools (powered, pneumatic, and hand tools) to perform maintenance on rolling stock
- Inventory, monitor and track service parts. Requisition new parts as needed
- Assist millwrights, electricians, and all other maintenance personnel with various tasks
- Maintain the mechanic shop; clean and perform continuous housekeeping of the work area
- Operate all mobile equipment to test drive and troubleshoot repair needs
- Perform the above actions on a non-routine basis
- At least 3 years of experience in gasoline, propane, and diesel engines including all phases of mobile equipment repair, maintenance, and service of rolling stock (Hysters, Loaders, John Deere, Caterpillar, trucks, and sweepers)
- Must be able to communicate well with all levels of personnel, management, and contractors
- Perform all job functions in a safe manner
- Must be available for all shifts and weekend work with exact work schedule to be arranged
- Regular, scheduled attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Sitting, lift/carry/push/pull, bending, climbing, crawling, kneeling, twisting, squatting, grasping, fine manipulation, verbal communication, eye site, hearing and touch are all essential functions of this job.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504