Located in Dexter, MI
Salary: $13.00 hourly
An attachment company in Dexter is looking for a material handler. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and have a strong attendance record.
You’ll be compensated for your experience as a Material Handler
Work schedule for the Material Handler
- Monday-Thursday, 4:00am – 2:30pm
What you’ll be doing as a Material Handler
- Assign inventory locations to parts and receive work orders and purchase orders
- Complete receiving inspection prior to routing goods
- Pick jobs and deliver parts to specified departments
- Report all damaged freight to Shipping Coordinator
- Notify specific individuals of parts shortages, late work orders or shipments, incorrect bills of material, scheduling, purchasing or sales errors, missing prints, missing parts, etc.
What you’ll need to succeed as a Material Handler
- 1+ year of forklift experience
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- HS Diploma or equivalent
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express Ann Arbor specializes in long-term, contract-to-hire placements in the industrial, administrative, skill trade and professional sectors.
Express Office: Ann Arbor
6360 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103