Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $14.00-$15.00/hour, DOE
A global manufacturing leader experiencing serious growth is looking for CNC machinists to join their team ASAP! Machinists will produce complex parts by setting up, operating, and programming sheet metal working machines such as the Amada Fabricator and Forming Press. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision. This position requires flexibility and availability for overtime. This is an awesome opportunity to join a manufacturing leader in an industry that shows no signs of slowing down!
This 100% employee-owned company offers the opportunity for ideal candidates to join an interesting, fast-paced environment. Good work ethic, dependability, and trainability are the qualities they look for in new team members. Sound like you? Apply now!
Work schedule: Saturday through Tuesday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
What we’re looking for:
- Extensive experience with sheet metal machines and operation of Amada, Press Brake, and other CNC machines
- Capability to set up machinery to engineering specifications
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and engineering specifications
- Must know how to use and read measuring devices
- Good mechanical skills
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours and/or weekends as production demand dictates
- High school diploma or GED
- Set up and operate equipment including loading and unloading material
- Inspect and maintain equipment for compliance with safety regulations including all guarding
- Correct any safety issues prior to operating equipment
- Inspect parts per work-in-process inspection procedure
- Resolve quality problem and make equipment adjustments as needed
- Maintain machine and tooling in good shape
- Work from blueprints, engineering specifications, and production schedules
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak to one of our Recruiting Specialists about this position
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for more than 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664