Maintenance Tech / Robotics Technician
Located in Whitmore Lake, MI
Salary: $24 -$30 an hour
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is working with a manufacturer in the Whitmore Lake area to fill a Maintenance Tech / Robotics Technician position. This is a Full Time Evaluate to hire position.
Wage rate $24 -$30 an hour depending on experience
Primarily responsible for programing, operating, setting-up, training and repairing of mechanical robots throughout the facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Programs, troubleshoots, modifies operates robotic cells as required.
- Provides training to Machine Operators on cell operation requirements.
- Operator production robot cells.
- Fulfills quality and productivity requirements on a cell basis.
- Conduct routine maintenance on robots.
- Inspect parts for proper dimensions and visual defects while product line is running and identify the cause of errors and other defects
- Maintain service record of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Perform preventive or corrective maintenance on robotic systems or components.
- Install, write, adjust and correct robotic program to maximize efficiency, safety, and quality.
- Work with production manager, buyer and material specialist to insure appropriate indirect supplies are ordered to maintain production.
- 3-5 years of Robot (Moto Man) Robotics maintenance experience.
- 1-2 years of Robot (Moto Man) programing experience.
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic math skills with ability to read tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
To Apply please send resumes to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org and go to www.expresshowell.com or call 517-546-jobs to discuss details.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114