Cell Phone Returns Receiver - Night Shift
Located in Irving, TX
COPPELL AREA FACILITY
Looking for dependable individuals looking to start work ASAP
PAY - 11.50 p/h
Schedule - 3pm-11:30pm w/OT
***MUST PASS ALL BACKGROUND AND DRUG DESTING REQUIREMENTS ***
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written and oral instructions.
- Ability to problem solve involving minimal variables in standardized situations.
- Must be able to learn and follow procedures for up to ten multi-step detailed processes utilizing written work instructions.
- Ensure the proper physical routing of received devices based on criteria provided in work instructions.
- Ability to utilize serial numbers in a warehouse management system to receive returned devices into the internal warehouse management system.
- Ability to identify multiple carrier labels and identify customer RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers.
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions with a very low error rate.
- Must be able to turn on computer, navigate between programs, use mouse, keyboard and bar code scanner.
- Ability to power up smart devices and internally retrieve the serial number
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
Express Office: Dallas (West)
2727 West Mockingbird Lane
Dallas, TX 75235