Located in Hanover, PA
Salary: Up to $25.00 DOE
The Welder/Grinder is responsible for welding and grinding stairs, rails, and misc pieces to meet the company’s quality.
- Weld/Grind stairs, rails, and misc materials.
- Weld/Grind materials to meet company quality.
- Work at a fast pace to meet job deadlines.
- Move from job to job to meet job deadlines.
- Ability to operate overhead crane to move material around.
- Keep jobs organized after welding and grinding is complete.
- Communicate with Fabricators, and painter to meet job deadlines.Competency:
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to work at a fast pace and communicate with Fabricators as well as move from job to job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Ability to work with basic mathematics.
Ability to communicate with Fabricators, and painter.
This position holds no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (non]weather); work near moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and/or sit, and to talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
This job description of the Welder/Grinder is to be considered part of company policy as it has been approved by the company’s president. This job description is subject to change but is to remain in effect until superseded or canceled in writing by the same authority.
Hours: 6:30 to 4:00 (or 9 hours a day) but they ability for more hours is usually there
Ways to Apply:
- CALL TODAY FOR A PHONE INTERVIEW 717-718-HIRE (4473)
- Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/yorkpa/
- Resumes may be emailed to Jobs.YorkPA@ExpressPros.com
- Stop by our office at 2210 E. Market St. York, Pa 17402
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you’re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions. Benefits available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan/Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability
- Referral Bonuses
For a complete listing of all open positions, visit www.expresspros.com
Express Office: York
2210 East Market Street
York, PA 17402