Facility Sales Admin $17+ DOE FT LT
Located in Grand Forks, ND
Salary: $17.00+ DOE an hour
- This role is responsible for performing sales and clerical duties in the filling of orders and displaying of merchandise including bookkeeping, general clerical and service duties. This role requires regular and ongoing direct contact with customers in the delivery of high quality grain services.
- Receives orders from operations staff and customers, completes order forms, receives payment for sales made and forwards to operations staff for shipment.
- Prepares, edits and formats various documents, reports, spreadsheets and/or presentations.
- Compiles and provides information on overall inventory statistics - stock, sales, prices, shipments and outstanding accounts.
- Receives shipments of supplies, quality and quantity of merchandise received and places good in designated storage areas.
- Performs other duties as required. Equivalent combinations of education and experience that result in the required level of knowledge skill and competence will be considered.
- Demonstrated ability toward customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and deal effectively with the public. This is not intended to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities required of this role.
- Computer competent with demonstrated ability in the use of spreadsheet, databases, communication and word processing software applications.
- Understanding and knowledge of grain pricing and customer options.
- Minimum of one (1) year office clerical work. Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Performs necessary housekeeping duties.
- Receives, sorts and distributes incoming and outgoing correspondence. Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Ensures proper inventory tracking by performing weekly stock reports and inventory spot checks.
- Maintains office files including transactions made at the facility and staff records.
- Acts as a first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors responding to routine inquiries.
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201