Inventory Control Specialist
Located in White City, OR
We have an excellent fulltime opportunity with one of the regions biggest companies for an Inventory Control Specialist. Perform inventory control functions. Coordinate the cycle count process and research and resolve inventory transaction discrepancies. Provide inventory process solutions to all Business Units.
- Perform detailed cycle counts researching all variances; identify exceptions, and interact with Business Units to resolve discrepancies/issues.
- Troubleshoots data base inventory issues.
- Improve data integrity results quarter over quarter.
- Coordinate inventory control processes, Cycle Count, inventory audits.
- Track and provide in-stock reporting for core items, informing management of any issues/discrepancies.
- Participate in physical inventories of the warehouse as required.
- Maintains supply levels for the Warehouse supply.
- Perform administrative support and produce charts, and graphs to display status, trends, and projections.
- Inventory Control experience.
- Expertise in Excel with broad knowledge of Microsoft office required
- Must be proficient with pivot tables and able to develop complex graphs
- Knowledge of DAX (or similar software).
- Basic math; detail counting; 10-key by touch.
- Operate and troubleshoot basic computer skills, multi-task and manage priorities from multiple origins demands and processes, which can change daily. Ability to operate vehicles, equipment (forklifts, parts picker, and pallet jacks) and accurately.
- Preferred forklift experience, valid driver’s license with clean driving record. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in written and verbal interaction one-on-one or group setting.
- Overtime, extra meetings, weekend work and call-ins during peak seasons or special projects as required.
- Attention to detail, consistency and understanding of how inventory flows, not just through departments, but the computer system. Ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
Fulltime Monday-Friday with OT as needed on the weekends.
Express Office: Medford
3523 Arrowhead Drive
Medford, OR 97504