Grain Buyer Trainee -SRG 52K plus DOE
Located in Grand Forks, ND
Salary: $52,000(+) DOE
Express Employment Professionals is seeking a successful candidate for a Grand Forks Company who will be responsible for assisting in the promotion and sales of grain programs and services at their facility.
- Assist in the procurement of grain over the counter or by contacting customers by phone to promote and/or buy grain.
- Coordinate the movement of grain and related administrative requirements in conjunction with customers and operations staff.
- Execute programs and achieves targets within assigned market center and customer list.
- Participate in establishing, maintaining and analyzing customer profiles and reports in order to identify and act upon trends, while considering the market needs of current, potential and new customers.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships.
- Develop an understanding of the grain business including grain pipeline awareness, financial reporting and risk management.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess good interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern farm practices and industry regulations.
- Proven ability to work independently.
Education and Qualifications:
- Grade 12 or recognized equivalent. All other post-secondary education in Commerce, Marketing, Administration or Agriculture will be considered an asset.
- Agronomy sales or grain buying experience preferred.
Please call Joan at Express Employment at 701-402-3784 or email email@example.com for more information on this great opportunity!!
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201