Marketing Executive Assistant
Located in Pico Rivera, CA
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour.
Located in Pico Rivera, CA.
Our client, a leader in box/cardboard manufacturing, is looking for a talented Marketing Executive Assistant. This is a long term and temp to hire position with an established company.
Shift: First shift, Monday through Friday job opportunity—8:00 am – 5:00 pm with occasional overtime.
Pay Rate: Up to $22.00 per hour (depending on experience).
Marketing Executive Assistant (Pico Rivera, CA) Job Description:
- Propose and develop marketing consistent marketing materials to include PowerPoints, Website, Sponsorships, Sell sheets, Show bag inserts, Giveaways and Ads.
- Gather and develop customer testimonials in video and written form. Utilize testimonials in various channels to promote the company effectively.
- Produce (in conjunction with outside resources when necessary) monthly press releases. Syndicate press releases.
- Research and determine professional/industry associations to engage with. Lead active engagement with chosen associations including positioning various company resources (i.e. leadership, sales executives, etc.) for committee memberships, conference speaking and other visible roles.
- Coordinate the participation in targeted industry competitions including research, application development, application submission and promotion. Create, monitor and communicate annual calendar of competitions.
- Research, develop and communicate a comprehensive annual trade show product promotion plan.
- Develop and execute active pre and post show participation in targeted tradeshows including speaking, targeted promotions, social media campaigns, etc.
- Develop, communicate and utilize a tradeshow checklist for internal quality control.
- Complete a full ROI analysis following each show. Provide reporting and recommendations in an ongoing manner to leverage investments including current and potential sponsorship, walk, exhibit, advertise options.
- Gather accurate, up to date and compelling content for the company’s website and maintain the website via external vendor support.
- Provide recommendations and lead ongoing site revisions to promote engagement including landing pages developed with compelling ‘contact us’.
- Ensure website design and content utilize appropriate tags and other mechanisms for driving SEO results.
- Coordinate timely placement of all web content including trade show landing pages, monthly Friends with Greg blog, monthly industry blogs and quarterly reports/white papers.
- Solicit and develop customer success stories for use in multiple channels including website.
- Lead the ongoing development of videos uploaded to YouTube, promoted via tradeshow and distributed in targeted email blasts as well as other channels.
- Develop and maintain active profiles on social media channels including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Coordinate active membership and engagement in target LinkedIn groups.
- Generate and maintain social media followings.
- Propose and coordinate blog/white paper content development and distribution monthly to all target associations.
- Provide full reporting monthly to company leadership including tradeshow ROI, website analytics, social media actions/progress, quarterly sales education and promotion plans, success stories and client testimonials.
- Develop and communicate a monthly product promotion calendar providing success stories, sales slides, tools and updates.
- Maintain and execute a monthly plan for email blasts to promote targeted products.
- Conduct quarterly competitive reviews and reports for the sales and design teams.
Marketing Executive Assistant (Pico Rivera, CA) Job Requirements:
- Degree in marketing or related field (ideal, but not required)
- Experience with Microsoft programs—Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience with website functioning and development and branding
- Tradeshow best practices experience
- Lead generation and development
- Sales education, a plus
- Promotional campaign development
- Customer contact management
- Valid Driver’s License with DMV evidence of good driving record
To apply directly: Please email your resume to our Office Services Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Express Office: Montebello
1433 North Montebello Boulevard
Montebello, CA 90640