Located in Oroville, CA
Salary: $13 - $17/Hour DOE
Express Employment is looking for a Payroll & Safety Administrator. This position is part time.
Work Hours: M-W Part Time, Up to 24 hours a week
- Handles all payroll related functions for both office locations.
- Includes entering all Associate weekly hours, commissions and bonuses.
- Monitoring and entering earned Vacation, Holiday and Sick Leave.
- Creating or facilitating Advance payroll checks as needed.
- Reducing the need for Advance payroll checks by improving the overall payroll process.
- Forwarding any necessary payroll or invoice information to the A.R. Manager.
- Collation of Associate paper checks or check stubs. For Individuals or client delivery.
- Forwarding of requested time cards or invoices to both clients and A.R. Manager.
- Tracking proper P.O.’s requested on certain client’s invoices.
- Establishing and maintaining a strong relationship of communication with entire team.
- Handling payroll and invoice questions.
- Assisting A.R. manager in various collection activities.
- Completing any tasks necessary for monitoring and overseeing our company’s payroll process.
- Payroll to be completed and sent to Headquarters by 4:00 pm each Tuesday.
- Print new client invoices to deliver with first invoice.
- Creating certified payroll reports, updating nonperformance and reporting online or Valley Contractors Exchange.
- Continually striving to improve and streamline the payroll and invoice process for team and clients.
- Ex-making sure invoices are formatted in a format pleasing to the client.
- Participate and strive for excellence in the following areas as needed or instructed.
- Generate and expand business with existing accounts and new account
- Broaden and diversify the client base by presenting the full range of service offerings.
- Build relationships with clients and prospects.
- Conduct business in accordance with Company’s Guidelines and applicable Federal/State Legal Guidelines.
- Develop, maintain reference materials and work in accordance with applicable employment laws and regulations, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Equal Pay Act, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, and the Family and Medical Leave Act.
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge of the market, staffing industry, and pertinent labor laws.
- Adhere to the Company’s system.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the staffing and placement services offered by Company as well as pricing techniques and strategies.
- Ensure compliance by monitoring Company Digest.
- Perform other Staffing and Administrative duties as necessary and assigned.
- Working conditions and Physical Requirements.
- Primary activities are conducted within a well-lit, climate-controlled office.
- Occasional trips to client locations require travel and potential exposure to weather.
- Ability to sit for extended periods and maintain the normal range of body motion.
- Must be able to work effectively under stress.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Recent 2 years or more of Payroll experience
- Certified Payroll and Prevailing Wage Preferred but not required
- Knowledge of California Regulations and Rules
- Knowledge of computers and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Attention to details
Call 530-282-2652 for an immediate interview over the phone. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Payroll and Safety Administrator” in the subject line. Apply online at www.expresspros.com and send online application to the Chico, Ca office.
Express Office: Chico
60 Independence Circle
Chico, CA 95973