Customer Service Representative - Rental Division
Located in Arden, NC
Our client is a multi-service real estate and property management firm operating in several states. Their property portfolio is growing, and so is their need for customer service support.
- Coordinate confidential and time sensitive communications between home owners, potential renters, property developers and company representatives.
- Composition of correspondence, preparation of mass mailings using MS Word and Outlook mail merge functions
- Tracking of budget expenses in Excel
- Taking minutes at meetings
- Telephone follow-up and special reports as required.
- Update existing customer information
- Process work order, forms and applications
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have strong customer service skills
- Have phone sales skills, and be a great first impression maker.
- 6 months-1year pervious customer service experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Typing speed 40-50 WPM
You will be the first point of contact for customers and potential customers. Superior organization skills and people skills are essential. Clientele can be demanding, and may not have a clear of your responsibilities and the pressures of the job. You will need to prioritize tasks, set clear expectations, and deliver on deadlines.
Full time Monday through Friday 8am-5pm opportunity for an outgoing and highly skilled administrative candidate. $14/hr.
Long-term company benefits include dental insurance coverage (eligible after 90 days of employment), paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid annual leave (eligible after 6 months) and 401K.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803