Located in Asheville, NC
A document management organization that works closely with Buncombe County is seeking a QA Specialist/Lead to add to their growing team.
Summary of job:
Reviews documentation accurately. Research information via computer programs provided by client. Handle confidential information with high integrity. Prepares, screens, routes, files, and distributes reports and records by performing the following duties. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Serve as second-level contact regarding imaging and data entry challenges.
- Communicating team goals as directed by Site Manager. Ensure expectations are met.
- Provide direction and workflow assignment in associate automation or document management systems.
- Implement quality control audits information entered into company software and for items scanned according to established taxonomy in company software and other associated automation systems.
- Streamline the influx of large-sized documents including color images into the database.
- Assist with agency-wide training connected with data entry and imaging.
- Identify and resolve image quality, capture and index in accordance with allocated resources and established methodology.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications of job:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of problem-solving and critical thinking techniques.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software: spreadsheet software and database software a plus. Must be an advanced Excel user, able to create spreadsheets and formulas.
- Data entry skills of 50 WPM preferred.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to key data accurately.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to set priorities and organize.
- Ability to willingly accept work direction from multiple parties and work as part of a team.
- Maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with ADA and ADAAA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must consent to a background check and drug screen. Schedule is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. $17/HR DOE.
Express Office: Asheville
1979 Hendersonville Road
Asheville, NC 28803