Certified Public Accountant
Located in Port Orchard, WA
Certified Public Accountant
Overview: A local growing and well-respected firm is looking for an experienced Certified Public Accountant with 2 – 5 years of experience and a desire for growth and future ownership opportunities.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare and review individual income tax returns.
- Prepare and review payroll and sales tax returns.
- Prepare and review complex individual and business tax returns.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and QuickBooks (desktop and online.)
- Analyze client accounting and assist with the preparation of adjusting entries for their internal financial statements.
- High level of intelligence, integrity, honesty, motivation & aptitude for the profession.
- Must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
- Must have 2 to 5 years’ experience.
- Recognize when assistance is needed and ask for help promptly.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments and projects.
- The ability to do tax returns and represent to the IRS for our clients.
- 401(k) with a matching contribution (one year of service and 1,000 hours worked to qualify.)
- 10 Holidays off
- FSA/HAS (company contribution of up to $1,500 to HSA each year)
- Potential to become a partner
Depends on the needs of the firm. Hours are greater during tax season
$70,000.00 - $100,000.00 DOE
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312