Located in Toronto, ON
Our client, a leading and fast-growing waste processing company in North York, is looking for a Licensed Electrician to join their growing team.
Benefits for you:
- Permanent Full-Time Position
- $30-35/hr depending on experience
- Morning Shift, Monday to Friday
- 6am – 2pm
- Benefits after 3 Months
- Sponsorship for additional licenses
- A lot of room for growth and development
- TTC Accessible (Finch and Chesswood)
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance and repair of plant machineries and equipment
- Programming of PLC
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of different mechanical system
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, electrical codes, etc
- Apply effective and proven problem-solving techniques using team collaboration and electrical knowledge to systematically diagnose faults in electrical systems and equipment and update PM programs.
- Perform proactive, predictive or preventative actions to manage all failure modes and provide sustainable uptime and equipment reliability.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must have Electrician License
- At least 4 years working experience
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to ready schematics, blueprints, and other technical documents
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable lifting up to 50 lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Clean criminal background check
Express Office: Toronto (North)
1110 Finch Avenue West
Toronto, ON M3J 2T2