Food Packaging - All Shifts
Located in Ridgefield, WA
Salary: $12.00 - $12.50
Hiring 20+ people for food packaging!
Will be sorting and packaging children gummy bear vitamins on an assembly line.
Will be rotating between the clean room doing sorting and visual inspection and the packaging line and will be responsible for some sanitation on the production line.
- Seeking individuals that are very quick with their hands and have the ability to stand for a 12 hour shift, for a day shift.
- Lifting required of 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Could potentially be asked if they are interested in overtime during the week as well.
SAFETY Dress Code:
Please have their attire be GMP Compliant: Long pants (no sweats, capris, shorts, holes, rips or tears, rhinestones), comfortable shoes must be closed toed and heeled, shirt sleeves must be T-shirt length or longer.
Benefits of working with Express:
- Medical benefits
- Sick Pay
- Referral bonuses
At Express, we will assess your skills; offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits. We have more than 200 jobs available every month and we want to talk to you! To find our more, contact us today!
- We take walk in interviews 9am-2pm, Tues., Wed. & Friday in Woodland at 115 Davidson Ave. OR Mon.-Fri at 1208 Washington Way in Longview
- Complete the application on our website www.expresscowlitzcounty.com
- Submit your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Express Employment Professionals at 360-225-0700 to speak with a hiring manager (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5:00pm).
"All employment offers are contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws."
Express Office: Longview
1208 Washington Way
Longview, WA 98632