Located in Indianapolis, IN
- Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, security and documentation of all company proprietary and non-proprietary web and mobile applications.
- Assists in recommending solutions to improve business processes throughout the organization.
- Assists in identifying and researching emerging technologies for potential business use and developing plans for evaluation.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Contract to hire.
Schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate degree in an Information Technology related field.
- Five years of experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Proficient experience of Andriod SDK and Xcode
- An expert user of MySQL, Microsoft SQL, and Oracle
- Strong understanding of application security methodologies and how to implement them.
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Email your resume to Heather.Gosser@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278