Located in Ottawa, ON
Our client is growing and currently looking for 3 reliable and hardworking Mechanical Assemblers to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidates for these positions will be expected to work Monday – Thursday from 7:30am – 6:00pm until the end of December for training purposes. Once fully trained, they will be expected to work on a new shift of Friday – Sunday from 7:00am – 7:00pm, working a total of 36 hour and still being paid for 40 hours per week.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS LARGE COMPONENT ASSEMBLY – NOT METICULOUS ELECTRONIC / ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLY (Circuit Boards, Soldering, etc.)
Why work for this organization?
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- 40 hours of flex time
- Health and dental benefits after probation
- Preferred rates at GoodLife
- Paid uniform and steel toed work boots
- Paid training and development
Required skills and qualifications:
- Previous assembly experience in a production environment would be ideal
- Experience using various hand tools such as drills, wrenches, rivet guns and screw drivers
- Manual dexterity (Mechanically Inclined)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently/in a team
- Own vehicle – An asset
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Installing motors and refrigerated coils into designated areas
- Assembling dehumidifier boxes, compartments and shelves
- Using basic hand tools (drills, wrenches, rivet guns and screw drivers)\
- Crouching, bending, kneeling
- Maintaining work station cleanliness
- Other duties as assigned
The wage for this position starts at $16.00 per hour.
November and December:
Monday to Thursday, 7:30am – 6:00pm
Friday – Sunday from 7:00am – 7:00pm, working a total of 36 hour and still being paid for 40 hours per week.
If you are interested and believe you meet the specified qualifications, please reply to this ad with your Resume.
You may also fax your resume to: 613-565-0902.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Express Employment Professionals; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Ottawa
Ottawa, ON K1G 0Y9