Located in Ottawa, ON
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
For over thirty years, the mission of Express Employment Professionals has been to help great people find great jobs and help great businesses find the people they need to succeed!
Our client, a Residential Developer located in Kanata, is currently looking for a detailed oriented and adaptable Electrical Engineer to join their team.
Why work for this organization?
- Rapidly Growing company
- Room for growth
- Sense of accomplishment seeing projects come to life
- Annual bonuses on projects
- Flexible schedule
Required skills and qualifications:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering (With a focus on power electrical, not electronics)
- In-depth knowledge of the Canadian Electrical Code
- Valid Professional Engineers of Ontario designation (P. Eng)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of power distribution system design of buildings (multi-residential buildings preferred)
- Experience with selection and design of related systems such as emergency electrical/generator systems, fire alarm systems, etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Experience with AutoCAD mandatory
- Experience with Revit considered an asset
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently/in a team
- Ability to multitask priorities and meet various deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Own vehicle considered an asset
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Design power distribution systems start to finish for multi-residential buildings using AutoCAD
- Coordinate designs with other disciplines (Civil, Architectural and Structural)
- Research new product, equipment and design options
- Liaise with Project Manager to ensure all matters are being addressed and going according to plan
- Validate shop drawings
- Other duties as assigned
Monday to Friday – Flexible schedule
Salary: $60,000 to $75,000 depending on experience
If you are interested and believe you meet the specified qualifications, please reply to this ad with your Resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Express Employment Professionals; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express is a Full Service Human Resources Centre. If you do not possess the above skill set but would like to explore other opportunities we may have, please submit your resume specifying the career opportunities that would be of interest to you. Good luck to everyone on their search.
Express Office: Ottawa
Ottawa, ON K1G 0Y9