Service Coordinator / Dispatcher
Located in Ottawa, ON
Our east end client is currently looking for a dedicated and focused Service Coordinator / Dispatcher to join their team. The ideal candidate would be someone with great interpersonal and customer service skills that has experience in the trades.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Answer service phone line
- Monitor service e-mail inbox
- Gather proper information from service requests
- Input requests into company software
- Note special instructions for Technicians
- Dispatch Technicians to different sites / jobs (Cornwall, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Hamilton, Sudbury and Ottawa)
- Assist with other duties such as Administration and Logistics
- Other duties as required
Required skills and qualifications:
- Previous customer service background (Logistics, services, call centre, etc.)
- Previous dispatching experience would be ideal (HVAC, Plumbing, Property Management, Electrical, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and/or previous work experience with the public required
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong and well-rounded administrative skill set
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be detail and goal oriented
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Comfortable in a fast paced blue-collared environment
- Strong oral and written communication (English and French) preferred
- Own vehicle
- Experience in the trades
The wage for this position ranges starts at $26.22 per hour.
Monday to Thursday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Fridays: 7:00am – 5:00pm
If you are interested and believe you meet the specified qualifications, please reply to this ad with your Resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Express Employment Professionals; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Express Office: Ottawa
Ottawa, ON K1G 0Y9