Call Center Representatives
Located in Philadelphia, PA
Express Employment Professionals in Center City Philadelphia is looking to build a team of Customer Service/Call Center Representatives to work for a client that is associated with the Philadelphia Parking Authority. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal skills, great patience, good computer skills, and the ability to work full time hours. ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AT LEAST 18 MONTHS CONSECUTIVE CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION.
- Provide assistant to customers via telephone and correspondence in a timely manner.
- Accurately handle complaints concerning tickets or services rendered in a professional and courteous manner.
- Accurately process, document and record mail correspondence.
- Research and review correspondence to assess action to be taken.
- Prepares paperwork for processing of refund due to customers.
- Schedule hearings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have the availability to work between the hours of 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
If you are interested in this position, call Tom McBride @ (215) 893-1200 or send resume to Thomas.McBride@Expresspros.com.
Express Office: Philadelphia (Center City)
1628 John F Kennedy Boulevard
Philadelphia, PA 19103