Located in Bend, OR
Salary: Competitive comp & benefits
One of Central Oregon’s top employers is seeking an experienced NetSuite Administrator to join their team!
Business Unusual. As an outdoor company dedicated to enhancing and inspiring exploration for outdoor adventurers and their human companions, we do things a little differently. We believe success goes beyond making great products. Our privately held company mindfully reinvests its profits back into our business to create a sustainable, nimble organization. Our adventurous and curious team is empowered to take calculated risks that promote product innovation, strengthen customer relationships and reduce our impact on the planet. What started as a one-man endeavor in 1994 is now a globally recognized leader in the outdoor industry.
Where You Get to Live!
Bend, Oregon is the mountain town that has it all! Located in the in the shadows of the Cascade Mountains and surrounded by numerous lakes and rivers, Central Oregon is an outdoor enthusiast’s paradise. Check out the sights and sounds of Bend at: https://vimeo.com/200038114
- The go-to expert for all things NetSuite in your current role.
- Looking for a new opportunity to contribute to a company that provides you with a genuine cultural fit in a collaborative team environment.
- Known for presenting thorough, customized interpretations of data analytics in a powerful and relevant way so teams can create strategic plans for achieving their specific goals.
- A gifted teacher who enjoys empowering others by developing curricula and facilitating tailored NetSuite training for various teams within a company.
- Experienced with ERP technologies, third-party applications and custom solutions that support successful business automation.
- Savvy about finance, supply chain, marketing and sales, and known for your consistent, detailed documentation of key business processes.
- Adept at using dashboards and KPIs to uncover issues, suggest fixes and work with your team to build solutions.
- A passionate data person who loves staying current with ERP trends and NetSuite new release updates to identify customizable solutions that would benefit cross-functional teams.
- Flexible, adaptable and level-headed when priorities shift, schedules change, and critical issues happen.
- Gifted at translating “IT speak” into understandable language for people who are less tech savvy than you.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- You have earned the loyal respect of our team who appreciates your good nature, can-do attitude and resourceful attention to solving problems.
- Our G&A, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing and Pack Support teams rely on your relevant, custom data analytics interpreted specifically for their needs and goals.
- Our entire team feels confident using NetSuite at their level, and suited to their needs, because of the solid training program and thorough documentation you have provided for existing users, as well as an on-boarding program you have developed for new employees.
- You have identified and trained a set of NetSuite “super users” on each cross-functional team who are empowered to access, leverage and share data with their teams.
- The audit you have performed on our existing system has verified performance in some areas, identified issues in others, and protected the integrity of our data.
- You have developed a deep understanding of our current implementations and customizations and their impact on the business.
- Your proactive assessment of ERP trends and NetSuite releases has helped our teams understand and adapt to foreseeable updates to automated business processes.
- Your audit of appropriate NetSuite roles and permissions has ensured the security of our data.
- Your dedication to training has resulted in well-attended NetSuite “Tips and Tricks” sessions that our team looks forward to because they will have at least one more tool in their kit to make their jobs easier.
- You have performed regression testing for new version releases twice a year to ensure a smooth roll out.
- You collaborate well with other departments, companies and international stakeholders because of your adaptability, versatility and respect for other cultures and viewpoints.
Are you ready for your dream NetSuite Admin role with a company that has been named Best Places to work in Bend, Oregon?
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years of proven experience supporting a cross-functional business team using NetSuite.
- Experience using many of the assets available within NetSuite including SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, and maybe SuiteScript.
- Preferred certification as a NetSuite Administrator, and may also hold a NetSuite ERP Consultant certification.
- Experience using third-party applications like Shopify, Magento and Celigo to power robust ecommerce.
- A deep understanding of business processes that inform your customizations within NetSuite.
- Proven experience developing NetSuite-focused curricula, and providing training, for people with various levels of comfort with technology.
- Working knowledge of EDI, HTML, JSON, XML, JQuery, SQL, WMS, iPaaS.
- Proven experience providing clear, detailed workflow and process documentation for your NetSuite projects.
- A knack for communicating with all people across an organization with ease and enthusiasm.
To Apply: For confidential consideration, please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Express Office: Bend
61379 South Highway 97
Bend, OR 97702