Office Assistant (Evening Shift)
Located in Lakeville, MN
Express Employment Professionals is helping a local Burnsville Company in their search for an Office Assistant . If you meet the requirements, please apply today!
· Answer and log all incoming phone calls
· Execute and log all reasonable Homeowner, Board and Management requests in a timely manner.
· Direct all unreasonable homeowner requests or aggressive homeowners to 33rd company’s offsite office to be logged and/or addressed.
· Draft and issue work orders to on-site maintenance staff or association vendors as needed or requested by Owners, Board Members, or Management.
· Review work orders in progress with assigned person on a regular basis to assist in supervision of maintenance tasks, and to allow for Owner, Board and Management updates as requested or required.
· Log all work orders issued and completed
· Schedule, coordinate and supervise maintenance and/or services provided by vendors as needed or requested by Owners, Board of Directors and Management.
· Create and maintain on site office files in a neat and orderly fashion.
· Update managers manual on a regular basis including owner directory.
· Publish and distribute Committee or Board created/approved monthly Newsletter to all residents both on and off site.
· Coordinate and schedule all party room rentals, issue invoices and collect fees for said rentals.
· Distribute replacement keys, issue invoices and collect fees for said replacements
· Coordinate move-ins and collect move-in fee from owners.
· Prepare and transport all collected fees to 33rd company’s offsite office weekly or as needed.
· Place and track all orders for cleaning and office supplies.
· Complete monthly property inspections for the purpose of identifying rules violations, maintenance requirements, and cleaning requirements.
· Issue violation notices to owners as needed or requested by Owners, Board, and Management.
· Draft and post all onsite notices as needed or requested by Management
· Communicate effectively to promote a meaningful onsite/offsite office, Owner and Board relationship.
· Deliver BOD package including financial report, reconciliation, previous month’s meeting minutes, agenda, and attachments one week prior to monthly meeting.
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Express Employment Professionals pairs local businesses with job seekers in a wide- range of industries. Let Express find the right job for your schedule and experience the benefits of being an Express Associate.
Call, come in, or go online to see how Express can make your job search easier. There is never a fee for those looking to find a job through Express!
Holiday pay and immediate medical insurance offered by Express Employment Professionals.
TEXT or CALL us at 952-469-5112 for an IMMEDIATE PHONE INTERVIEW
Express Office: Lakeville (Savage)
8275 210th Street West
Lakeville, MN 55044