Located in Round Rock, TX
Do you have an eye for quality and experience in manufacturing?
A leader in motor manufacturing with over 40 years’ experience is hiring a Buyer and you may be the one we are searching for. This role is responsible for meeting purchasing needs for this company which shows no signs of slowing down.
This organization prides itself on delivering rugged, reliable products at a high value. Focusing on global dynamics, efficiency, and service are their top priorities. If you have the right experience and are looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $23.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years’ related experience in a buyer role and/or manufacturing environment
- Experience in purchasing fabricated and machined parts both domestically and internationally is highly preferred
- Experience with heavy industrial machinery is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to speak effectively in front of groups
- Outstanding math skills
- Locate, recommend, and develop business relationships with suppliers and services
- Communicate purchasing policies and requisition procedures to all requisitioners
- Prepare order requirements for bid solicitations
- Evaluate quoted prices and prepare a formal and comparative bid abstract
- Negotiate purchase of materials, components, and services
- Award purchase order while complying with established policies and procedures and legal requirements
- Administer purchase orders and negotiate changes ad they develop
- Ensure timely delivery of orders with specified quality
- Resolve shortages, rejected parts, and any other situations which deviate from expected order
- Maintain appropriate files and audit prior to closeout
How to apply:
The best way to apply is to come in to our office today! Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that fits your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Come in today to speak with a staffing consultant and start your application!
Applicants can also apply online at ExpressPros.com/Job-Seekers or on our free ExpressJobs app, now available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. Resumes can be sent in to jobs.roundrocktx@ExpressPros.com – please include the job title in the subject line. You can also call our office for more information.
There’s another way you can get paid – bring a buddy to apply with you and get a referral bonus when they work 120 hours! That’s like three weeks on an 8-hour shift. Ask us for more information about our referral program.
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to find positions that fit their skills and experience. As one of the leading staffing companies in Round Rock, Texas, and North America, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664