Located in Manitowoc, WI
Express Employment Professionals is hiring for a seasonal tax preparer for this upcoming tax season. As a tax preparer you will be assisting customers by filing there taxes and providing them with information or advice towards there claim. All interested applicants must have prior tax preparation experience. If interested please call 262-242-0303 to schedule an interview or submit resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Seasonal Schedule: First Shift, Monday-Friday, 40hrs a week
Wage: $15 per hour (depending upon experience) Pay Period: Weekly
- Calculate form preparation fees according to the return complexity and processing time required.
- Enter in data and verify that all entries and totals are accurate.
- Compute taxes owed or overpaid following tax form instructions and tax tables.
- Assist customers by answering questions, providing them with information and advice.
- Prepare simple to complex tax returns for individuals or small businesses.
- Review financial records such as income statements and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare tax returns.
- Consult tax law hand books and bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns.
- Prior tax preparation experience is required.
- Associates degree in accounting highly preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
Express Office: Sheboygan
2625 Calumet Drive
Sheboygan, WI 53083