Located in Saint Petersburg, FL
Salary: $12 to $14
• Works from blueprints, customer drawings, engineering change notices, industry standards, and established operating procedures to determine acceptance, rejection or rework requirements of in-process, finished products or other samples for distribution.
• Inspects and measures item for dimensional accuracy against established criteria.
• Records information to ensure proper documentation of results.
• Proactively communicates errors and systemic trends to the quality department.
• Ensures that the test manufacturing process of different customers has been fulfilled.
• Minimum High School Diploma
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Basic knowledge of tools (Micrometer, calipers, gauges, etc.) required.
• Knowledge of GMP documentation and FDA preferred.
• Strong computer and analytical skills
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Medical Plan
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Accrue Holiday and Vacation PTO
- Direct Deposit
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Referral Bonuses
To APPLY for this opportunity OR for more information about all our jobs postings, please
- Email your updated resume to email@example.com
- Submit your online application to our website, https://www.expresspros.com/STPetersburgFL/Job-Openings.aspx OR download the ExpressJobs APP on your mobile device where you may submit your application, view our job postings, or manage any assignment we may send you to
- Call our office at 727-479-0679 and ask for Clare
- Visit our office at 4326 Park Boulevard, Suite E, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Express Office: Saint Petersburg
4326 Park Boulevard
Pinellas Park, FL 33781