Industrial Electrical Controls Technician
Located in Indianapolis, IN
Job Summary/Company Information:
- Express Employment Professionals of Greenwood is working with a Beech Grove Engineering company to hire an Industrial Electrical Controls Technician!
- This is DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
- The company is family owned and the job provides an opportunity to travel.
- There is possible travel throughout US, Canada, Mexico, and overseas.
- Primary job responsibilities include: evaluate, install, test troubleshoot and repair industrial electrical control systems.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Accident/Sickness, Life Insurance
- Vacation: 1 Day per month after 60 days of employment up to 10days
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- 401k with company match!
Schedule: Day shift
- Travel required up to 50% of the time.
- Two or more years of technical education or Associate Degree in a related field preferred
- Two or more years of related work experience preferred
- Familiarity with pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
How to apply: Email me your resume at Amber.Hughey@expresspros.com or call me at 317-300-9503 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson – ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!
Express Office: Indianapolis (South)
201 South Emerson Avenue
Greenwood, IN 46143