CAD Drafter/Project Support
Located in Crookston, MN
CAD Drafter/Project Support-SRG
As a CAD Drafter / Project Support Specialist you will have the opportunity to design a product that will have a lasting impact on hundreds of people and will withstand the test of time.
Auto CAD- 50%
- Draft preliminary drawings for customers using AutoCAD
- Assist Project Coordinator and project team with the project at all phases of design
- Draft shop drawings for production using AutoCAD
Project Support- 50%
- Help to create project delivery paperwork
- Be part of compiling and sending the Confirmation of Order to customers
- Check The client’s project foundation status or advise on specifics
- Assignments may include higher-level work for training/development purposes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and a minimum of 1-year drafting experience in construction, manufacturing, or similar field with AutoCAD software. Experience with SolidWorks software is welcomed.
- Ability to project a professional company image through in-person, phone communication and written interaction with employees; clients; vendors and the general public. Acquire knowledge of construction process sufficient to communicate instructions to contractors, clients and support the development of the project through different phases
Please contact Joan Bengs at (701)402-3784 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this great opportunity!
Express Office: Grand Forks
3590 South 42nd Street
Grand Forks, ND 58201