Front Office Coordinator
Located in Aberdeen, WA
Salary: $14-$15 DOE
Does the following describe you?
You are attentive, responsive, and can take control of situations. You are social, professional, and helping your community is important to you.
A comfortable, fast-paced office is your ideal office environment. You expect professional results and desire to solve problems.
Do you have the following attributes and experience?
- Responsible for the waiting area, helping guests, taking applications, and listing available jobs on online job boards
- Customer service or front office experience
- Understanding of common business practices and procedures
- Handle multiple phone lines while multi-tasking
Express culture & environment:
We help people in our community find work every day. Since Express Employment Professionals is in the business of helping good people find good jobs, we’ll provide advancement opportunities by teaching the right person about the interviewing and placement process with our paid training program. If you are looking for a professional environment that offers room for growth, additional training, and access to the best resources available, you should work for Express.
What we are looking for:
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- High school diploma/GED required
- Customer service or front office experience preferred
- Computer and basic social media skills
- Bi-lingual applicants strongly encouraged to apply
- Proven ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment
How to Apply:
You can apply at www.express-aberdeen.com
Please also email a copy of your resume in a word document to Anna.Stone@Expresspros.com with "FOC" in the Subject line.
Express Office: Aberdeen
601 West Wishkah Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520