Legal Administrative Assistant (Litigation)
Located in Vancouver, BC
We are seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join a top litigation law firm in Downtown Vancouver. The successful candidate will be working alongside a team of lawyers and associates specializing in multiple areas including commercial, insurance, regulatory and estate litigation. The ideal candidate is adaptable and can juggle multiple priorities with competing deadlines in fast-paced environment. If you're ready to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Prepare and draft various correspondence and documents (including dicta-typing and copy-typing).
- Draft standard letters, document briefs, list of documents and pleadings including court applications.
- Set trials, discoveries, etc. and prepare required documents.
- Interact with clients over the phone and in person.
- Maintain filing system.
- Perform other duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Legal Administrative Assistant in a litigation process.
- Legal Administrative Assistant certification.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administration and organization skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to draft standard correspondence and documents with minimal supervision.
- Location: Downtown Vancouver
- Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm (with 1-hour lunch break)
- Salary range: $55,000-$65,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits and extended health coverage available after 3-month probation.
To apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support. Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Labour, Industrial, Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put over 500,002 people to work across North America. Let us help you today; we would love to sit down with you to help you determine your next career opportunity!
Express Office: Vancouver (Downtown)
555 West Hastings
Vancouver, BC V6B 4N6