Human Resource Generalist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Now hiring a community-minded individual to serve as a Human Resource Generalist for a local organization!
We are seeking an individual with at least 5 years’ HR Generalist experience in any industry. A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred but not required. What is required is a creative mind and a team spirit. This individual will be responsible for a large hiring roster.
If you are an enthusiastic, positive, and highly organized individual, read the full job description and call Express Employment Professionals at (512) 255-2525 today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years’ successful experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong human relation skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work in a collaborative, community-minded environment
- Able to plan, organize, manage, and administer high-volume recruiting efforts
- Commitment to the high standards of this community organization
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Creatively source and hire candidates
- Managing Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Build relationships with internal and external community members
- Attend job fairs
- Assist with Payroll
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer on the spot phone interviews.
If you are interested in this opportunity, call to speak directly with a Recruiter now - all we need is about 15 minutes.
- (512) 255-2525
- Ask to speak with one of our Recruiting Specialists about this job
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664