Customer Order Processing - Manufacturing
Located in Round Rock, TX
Our Client in Georgetown, TX is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative who is familiar with the manufacturing environment. The global company is seeking individuals to join their growing team. Their clients include a wide variety of military and aerospace, commercial aviation and medical companies. They are well respected across the globe for their products and customer service. Qualified candidates will provide prompt and courteous service to customers through order taking, problem resolution and basic technical assistance.
TOP CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- Experience in the electronic connector industry
- Heavy order processing and Data Entry experience
- Ability to effectively talk to customers on the phone and email
- Ability to multi-task and work in high stress environment
JOB DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Communicates with customers orally or in written form as necessary to provide maximum servicing of the customer's account
- Researches all aspects of customer's orders, product information, pricing, delivery schedules, and payment terms, so that orders are entered accurately
- Fill out forms, determines charges for product requested, prepares change of address records, and issues change orders
- Maintains customer account information
- Sets up new accounts according to accounting department guidelines
- Review billing information and approves invoices
- Expedites delivery of goods to users
- Determines the correct method of procurement
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- 2-3 years of related experience or training
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write simple correspondence, and effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists, and to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
Pay Range $13.00-$20.00 DOE
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer phone interviews. Call today to ask about a phone interview.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664