Franchise Systems Support Specialist
Located in Round Rock, TX
Salary: $12.00/hour -$16.00/hour
The best commercial cleaning service in the Greater Austin area has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader and take the next step in your career!
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to provide service to customers and franchisees with personality and professionalism. Prior experience in a receptionist, admin, or customer service role is required. Applicants should be computer savvy and able to prioritize. Time management is an essential skill for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for driven individuals to join one of the area's most successful companies. Their employees take pride in providing quality service. Cleaning crews work hard to maintain the high standards that customers expect – you’ll help coordinate those crews and ensure things are running smoothly. Bilingual in English/Spanish is a huge plus!
This company offers a competitive base pay, positive culture, and a team-oriented environment. Ready to apply? Send your resume to email@example.com today!
Work schedule: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Pay rate: $12.00/hour -$16.00/hour
What we’re looking for:
- Up to 2 years’ previous receptionist or customer service experience
- Comfortable handling complaint calls from customers and/or franchise owners
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
- Make service calls and call backs
- Place new accounts with appropriate franchisee
- Answer incoming calls and take accurate messages
- Fax, copy, and file new contacts and amendments
- Make and maintain log books
- Scan client contracts into system
- Offer solutions to complaint calls and follow up to ensure the issue has been resolved
How to Apply
At Express, we value your time. We want to simplify the process and speed up the results. To achieve our goal, we offer phone interviews. Call today to ask about a phone interview.
You don’t even have to worry about filling out an application – Receive instant feedback from your phone interview.
At Express, we ignite opportunity by giving you choices. We have a variety of career opportunities from over 100 employers in the Williamson County area and we will help you to find the perfect one as quickly as possible. We welcome anyone who seeks to build or continue their career. If you take the time to go the extra mile, try your best in all situation and believe honesty is the best policy – Call Express today to see how we can help you achieve your career goals!
Call (512) 255-2525
2000 N Mays St, Suite 202
Round Rock, TX 78664
As a staffing leader in the Williamson County area for 15 years, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
These are just a few of the benefits of working with Express over another agency or searching on your own:
- No fees
- Weekly pay when on assignment
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options
- Direct deposit
- Referral bonuses
- 401k program
- The support and hard work of our dedicated staffing consultants
Express Employment Professionals of Round Rock has helped job seekers in Round Rock and Williamson County since 2003. Call or come see us today to see how we can help you!
Express Office: Round Rock
2000 North Mays Avenue
Round Rock, TX 78664